Data Gumbo is proud to announce that on 8 February, 2023 we entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Saudi Aramco for Blockchain Collaboration. The agreement has a 3 year term.
Mohamed Marzouk, Saudi Arabia Country Manager executed the agreement with Saudi Aramco's Senior Vice President, Digital and Information Technology Mr. Nabil Al-Nuaim in Riyadh.
Areas of collaboration include:
- Accelerating digital transformation within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Exploring, identifying and co-innovating blockchain use
- Improving operational efficiency and driving ROIU with Aramco, its customers and suppliers
- Provide blockchain training
- Identify potential applications for managed blockchain services
We are honored by the opportunity to deepen our collaboration and look forward to several transformational projects in the coming years.